The Bay Pirates Racing League Season 4
starts on 13.01.2019
In this Season we will be compete for the first Time in a Multiclass League
With DTM 2016 & WTCR 2018
You chose Multiclass (DTM/WTCR) races on 16 Raceweekends this year.
Due to the Multiclass racing we expect an action packed season with lots of overtakes and hard but fair Wheel to Wheel racing!
Now it's your turn, take part in the spectacle of the new beginning season! Join as a Full-Time Driver or as a replacement driver!
In a 2 week Rythm, the races will be streamed and commentated on our Twitch-Channel [Baypirates_Racing] by hc_Dizee (Nils) and bigstarbomber (Tony). Aren't you excited?
On the Sundays inbetween the races, we will have training- /selection races for new drivers to qualify!
In the following you can find all the informations on season 4
How can I participate?
See further down on subitem "application"
What do I need to participate?
At least one DTM 2016 or WTCR 2018 car from the corresponding packs with a free paint job, depending on what you want to drive.
You also need all the tracks, that will be driven in the season!
- We recommend buying the DTM 2016 / WTCR 2018 packs as you get a Discount and you have all paint jobs. There are also packs including tracks.For more information see here: http://game.raceroom.com/store/packs/
- All cars can be taken for a free test drive in RaceRoom.
- WTCR 2018 and DTM 2016
Every driver has to chose a unique paint job. Choice of car is done within the Portal.
Date & Tracks
|13.01.2019||Hockenheimring (Grand Prix)
|27.01.2019||RaceRoom Raceway (Bridge)|
|10.02.2019||Paul Ricard (Solution 1A)|
|24.02.2019||Zhuhai Circuit (Grand Prix)|
|10.03.2019||Mid Ohio (Chicane)|
|24.03.2019||Monza Circuit (Grand Prix)|
|07.04.2019||Indianapolis (Grand Prix)
4 Weeks Break
|19.05.2019||Sachsenring (Grand Prix)|
|02.06.2019||Road America (Grand Prix)|
|16.06.2019||Circuit Park Zandvoort (Grand Prix)|
|30.06.2019||Norisring (Grand Prix)|
|14.07.2019||Portimao Circuit (Club Chicane)|
|28.07.2019||Circuit Zolder (Grand Prix)|
|11.08.2019||Imola (Grand Prix)|
|25.08.2019||Bathurst Circuit (Mount Panorama)
- 19:30 cet: Traing #1 and Driver Briefing
- 20:05 cet: 20Min. Qualifikation #1 (all togehter)
- 20:25 cet: 50 Min. Race #1
- 21:15 cet: 12Min Training #2 (Break)
- 21:27 cet: 8Min. Qualifikation #2 (alone)
- 21:35 cet: 25Min. Race #2
Race Information for Nordschleife:
- 19:30 cet: Driver Briefing
- 20:05 cet: 30 Min. Qualifikation (alone)
- 20:35 cet: 75 Min. Race #1
Game & Server Settings
- Difficulty: GetReal
- Tyrewear: Normal
- Fuel: X2
- Penalty: Slow-down for cutting
- Mandatory Pitstop: OFF
- Flags: Visual only
- Camera: Free choice
- CarSetup: Free choice
Scoreboard for each Class
1=50, 2=45, 3=41, 4=38, 5=36, 6=34, 7=32, 8=30, 9=28, 10=26, 11=22, 12=21, 13=20, 14=19, 15=18, 16=17, 17=16, 18=15, 19=14, 20=13, 21=12, 22=11, 23=10, 24=9, 25=8, 26=7, 27=6, 28=5, 29=4, 30=3, 31=2, 32=1
- There are 2 voidresults, that means that your 2 worst results gets automaticly deleted, if there are no penalties on it.
- To get points you have to pass atleast 90% of racedistance.
If you get a disconnect and sure you made 90% of racedistance, its on your own to report it to the Stewards, the evidence must be on the replay file.
The sectors get used a rough indication of the distance, for example if you drove 15laps + full sector2 , it counts as 15,66 laps.
When in doubt, for the accused